X-Games Freestyle Competition .....

motoxscott

Reaction
Anyone here go to the X-Games MX freestyle competition ? A few of us went, how sick was Deegans and Travis's 360 spin backflip? That was insane. I was hoping someone was gonna do a back flip over the 2nd hit after the down hill, that was a huge gap.

You can't beat $5 admission to see that, and all the young ladies running around

4x4Yota

Reaction
I was wondering if any of you went. It's crazy how far the tricks in motocross have come. I can't imagine doing that on a dirtbike. I hope I get a chance to see that when it aires on tv. Really cool stuff.

NORCALf150

Reaction
i thought a backflip was a gnarly trick....that 360 thingy is pretty bad ass

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Does anybody have a pic of Deegan's West Coast Chopper dirt bike he rode? I heard it was $50k bike built by WCC?!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I'm sorry, but I'm soooo tired of seeing flames. They are extremely played out as every kid with a flatbill thinks it mandatory to "flame up" his ride/whatever. Lets see some creativity and something different! I'll get off my soap box now.....

sirhk100

Reaction
I personally think my CR looks nicer then that and it only costs $212 for the kit!!! This isn't exactly my bike but it's basically what it looks like.

empire231

Reaction
I was gonna get that kit for my bike, but dont you have problems w/ getting it scratched up and getting dirt/mud it the grooves of the scratches? does it clean up easily? have you had any prob. w/ the plastics looking kinda yellow after a while?

sirhk100

Reaction
I've had it on since Sept. and it's still looking great!!! Only noticable marks are from my knee braces on the radiator shrouds. No yellowing from gas cause the couple times I've spilled it I wipe it up right away. The fenders have some scratches but a little use of the brillo pad cleans them right up.

Ryno

Reaction
Deegan's 360 was cool...Travis' was cooler just due to who he is. The whole 50k dirtbike thing is way overblown, kinda Deegan and the Whole "Eme Eme". Beau Bamburg was really clean with his tricks, Deegan should take lessons from him.

Ryno

empire231

Reaction
nate evans had the cleanest run. all the 360 stuff was pulled after their run had ended.