X Men origins...

dezertranger1600

RDC Crypto
Rent/buy this game. It is absolutely incredible... The campaign is very long and very bloody/gory.

Cadwell

RDC Crypto
Played the demo and it does get gory! gonna have to pick this up soon!!!

dezertranger1600

RDC Crypto
Def. worth renting. Took me 5 days to beat the damn thing!

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Carlos, I've got the demo DLed but not installed if you want to come over an play it.. of course, you could just do that yourself. :)

The point is, I need to break off these Coronas in the fridge... LOL

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
I played it last night, much better than I thought it would be! Might get this one just so I can let my chick have a turn at something! LOL

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
I just bought 2 video games this weekend, I dont think I can get another one... Loomis, were you into the Grand Theft Auto series? If you were/are, you should definetely play inFAMOUS.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Ya, I played the inFamous demo too.. I like it! like have a gun, with no gun! haha. was a bit too hard for Erika though.

X has an easy mode so you can just slice and dice everyone! lol plus its a little bit of Tomb Raider thrown in..

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
Ya, I played the inFamous demo too.. I like it! like have a gun, with no gun! haha. was a bit too hard for Erika though.

X has an easy mode so you can just slice and dice everyone! lol plus its a little bit of Tomb Raider thrown in..

I finally finished Infamous, it's tied with my favorite game of 09 with Killzone 2 for now, can't wait for the 2nd one

the game is easier once all your powers are unlocked and maxed out :D