X Men origins...

dezertranger1600

Reaction
Rent/buy this game. It is absolutely incredible... The campaign is very long and very bloody/gory.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
thanks for the heads up, the stuid commercials dont show any gameplay, at least the one's I've seen

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Yea I've been meaning to give it a rent, I heard it's one of the goriest games ever made.

Cadwell

Reaction
Played the demo and it does get gory! gonna have to pick this up soon!!!

dezertranger1600

Reaction
Def. worth renting. Took me 5 days to beat the damn thing!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Carlos, I've got the demo DLed but not installed if you want to come over an play it.. of course, you could just do that yourself. :)

The point is, I need to break off these Coronas in the fridge... LOL

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
hmmmm...when? We might make a last minute drive down to Ojos Negros for the 500 so I might be out

michael_loomis

Reaction
I played it last night, much better than I thought it would be! Might get this one just so I can let my chick have a turn at something! LOL

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I just bought 2 video games this weekend, I dont think I can get another one... Loomis, were you into the Grand Theft Auto series? If you were/are, you should definetely play inFAMOUS.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Ya, I played the inFamous demo too.. I like it! like have a gun, with no gun! haha. was a bit too hard for Erika though.

X has an easy mode so you can just slice and dice everyone! lol plus its a little bit of Tomb Raider thrown in..

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Ya, I played the inFamous demo too.. I like it! like have a gun, with no gun! haha. was a bit too hard for Erika though.

X has an easy mode so you can just slice and dice everyone! lol plus its a little bit of Tomb Raider thrown in..
I finally finished Infamous, it's tied with my favorite game of 09 with Killzone 2 for now, can't wait for the 2nd one

the game is easier once all your powers are unlocked and maxed out :D