Xbox 360 and the makers are not cool

peezy

Reaction
haha, My Xbox 360 broke a few days ago. It broke by (The video/audio think in the xbox is some how broken i dont get any signal on the tv and i have tried 4 different tvs and a new AV Cord. so it must be the xbox it self) Well i called MS and my warranty is expired and they say it will cost $99 for a repair. I think since it is the Xbox its self they sould be able to repair it for free so they can back up that there products are the best.

haha has this happend to any one else?

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Same situation, called one tech and she said one hundred bucks and we'll fix it right up.
Called back again got a different tech and I gave a more detailed description and the dude sent an empty box right to my house they fixed it and sent it back for free!

peezy

Reaction
yeah but the thing is i dont have warranty and dont have RROD i been calling them hoping someone will help

dezertranger1600

Reaction
Does it give you E74? A/V is usually E74. I fix RROD 360's here in town. Hit me up if your willing to ship it out to blythe & ill fix for ya.

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
is there anyway that you can "Accidently" brake your Xbox before your warrenty is up? so you can get a new one?

I think you should get unlimited warrenty as long as you have Xbox live gold.

dezertranger1600

Reaction
:) There are many ways to ''break'' it with out Microsoft knowing. I won't post em on here,though

peezy

Reaction
yeah i would do that in the last effort. I do not get no such error cause i cant even see video on the tv is just comes up as Blue Screen No Signal???? haha i think they should fix there product if they want to get good rep and want people to use there product so the people buying there stuff can feel save about there machine...

Edit: My Mom said get names and stuff like a partition online and send it in for like if the machine breaks with a sytem failer and not from the user but on its own. They should repair it for free like they do with the RROD

dezertranger1600

Reaction
Check out the better business bureau. several petitions have been filed already.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Its probably the video "card"/nvidia chipset that has probably gone bad in some way. It could also be the video plug (the one on the xbox) itself.

Shred918

Reaction
So you are crying that someone wont repair a device for free that is out of warranty. Come on man get real here!

peezy

Reaction
no, i am not crying about it i am going to pay for the repair jajaja. but i just want them to like back there product up and fix it if the system/machine breaks and the user has done nothing to it. Other then that its done, I will pay :mad: but hey its all good

dezertranger1600

Reaction
So you are crying that someone wont repair a device for free that is out of warranty. Come on man get real here!

Must be a PS3 fanboy. this has happened to many members on this site,including myself.

Shred918

Reaction
Must be a PS3 fanboy. this has happened to many members on this site,including myself.

Die hard xbox since it came out and I still think this is not realistic. If something is out of warranty the that is all there is to it. Everything in electronics you buy has a warranty and no company will replace or fix your item for free with the exception of some special cases.

If I had a TV for 3 years and it went out would anyone really try to get it fixed/ replaced for free and actually think it should or would happen... I think not.