Xm f$$%@!* radio

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Does ANYONE have the number for an ENGLISH speaking person at XM? During the last year I have traded off 4 trucks and bought 3 new ones and my bill just showed up today and the dam thing for 7 trucks is over $1100.00 bucks WTF over? they can kiss my **** anyone have this problem? I have been on Ignore 3 times in the last hour and they could give a #### I think It's time to cancel all of it. the pricks.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Yes I did call them to switch now the are charging me for a CANCELATION FEE when i did not cancel i switched the service to a new truck [all but 1] and now they are charging me for a US MUSIC ROYALTY FEE at $21.75 per radio WTF my biggest complaint is nobody speaks english and by the time they switch me around the planet the connection gets so bad you can't here a damn thing. I think It's their plan just to get you to give up nice sales job make the customer cave in.:mad:

scott-dsms

Orange
Reaction
Yes I did call them to switch now the are charging me for a CANCELATION FEE when i did not cancel i switched the service to a new truck [all but 1] and now they are charging me for a US MUSIC ROYALTY FEE at $21.75 per radio WTF my biggest complaint is nobody speaks english and by the time they switch me around the planet the connection gets so bad you can't here a damn thing. I think It's their plan just to get you to give up nice sales job make the customer cave in.:mad:

You sure it wasn't DELL you were calling? :D

Seriously though...Good luck with your issue. More and more companies are doing this these days, no customer service anymore. They have you over a barrel for the most part because there is usually no 'physical' place that you can go and raise hell at. :mad:

J_Edgar

Reaction
Wow I switched recievers a few months back and the only problem I had was getting the lady to understand what I wanted to do.My new reciever was working within 5 mins. Good Luck