XM

bajaboy

Reaction
I was at Al & Eds today looking at XM radio. Does anyone know if it will reach Baja Sur ? La Paz?Cabo?

Eric "bajaboy"

frankh

Reaction
I've used to bay of la, That is just where we went too and It still had a good level there.

AP255

Reaction
Had it prerunning for the past 1000. It worked 98 percent of the time.

Pflueger

tedmales

Reaction
i have been looking at both xm and sirius, anybody have anything good/bad to say about either?

life is too short to be small

orvacian

Reaction
I have had both and I like XM for their programming and sound quality. Serius has mostly unknown or unsigned artists (not really the good ones either) and the comedy channel is not half as good as XM.
XM has more comercials but still only mabye 5% of what you would hear on FM radio.

bajaboy

Reaction
Thanks Matt,

I really didn't think it would be worth it if it did not work in Baja. I might go get it installed tonight , got a long trip to Vegas soon, so it will be a good time to test it out.

Eric "Bajaboy"

tedmales

Reaction
i have been split, i wanted to be able to hear howard stern, but neither one has him, i think the xm system would work better for me, i drive in my van and would like to listen to something decent, i think the only station that reach out in the desert are mexican talk radio. looks like its gonna be xm for me.thanks

life is too short to be small