XR650L aftermarket lights

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction
Baja Designs offers a Dual 8" Halogen or Dual 8" HID light set up that will plug directly into the stock harness. The only thing is there is no high/low beam set up. If you're interested feel free to call me at the shop!

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
These are HID Solteks from Baja Designs:

Attachments

• Almost crf 450x 004.jpg
    Almost crf 450x 004.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 10,335
  • Almost crf 450x 006.jpg
    Almost crf 450x 006.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 3,441

drt4lfe

Reaction
Baja Designs says ( 130 ) watt output necessary.....does XR650L put out 130 watts or will i need to upgrade stator also ? Thanks.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Baja Designs says ( 130 ) watt output necessary.....does XR650L put out 130 watts or will i need to upgrade stator also ? Thanks.

NO! Your stock one is 150w. :)

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction
With your stock stator generating 150watts you will be able to power two 55watt Halogen lights or two HID lights. One light will be powered via the running light and the other light will come on in the high beam position.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
With your stock stator generating 150watts you will be able to power two 55watt Halogen lights or two HID lights. One light will be powered via the running light and the other light will come on in the high beam position.

Diego, say "Troy just hole shoted me" :)

drt4lfe

Reaction
Thanks Guys...I appreciate the info...riding at night here can be interesting with all the deer that frequent the highways and I needed some help ( lighting ) wise.....

drt4lfe

Reaction
Thanks, I like the dual 4'' setup but I need to use with the factory headlight since I will be riding on highway, it is much harder to mount these in order to keep factory light ?

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction
Thanks, I like the dual 4'' setup but I need to use with the factory headlight since I will be riding on highway, it is much harder to mount these in order to keep factory light ?

The Dual Fuego's aren't hard to mount at all. They mount directly to the forks with hose clamps.It can be easily removed so that you can use your stock light anytime during the day or night time.

drt4lfe

Reaction
This is not a light question...so it's off from thread but, can you do away with smog stuff ? and if so ...do you just pull the stuff off and block off port on cylinder head ? any info would be appreciated....

motoman29

Reaction
If you want it to look stock, but perform better, the Diablo or Tecate are great options.

Baja D is the only way to go.:D

Call Diego, and he can get you setup.