XTEENA and the 16 car Vid!

XTEENA

Adam's better half
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Ok boys move out of the way! HEHEHEHE Adam took me out to the desert this weekend and tought me how to drive the 16 car!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuOjUNbfoM"]YouTube - 16carXteena1[/ame]

ENJOY!

I had a blast!!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
RDC Crypto
i think that officially is the FIRST off road video that features "Lady GA GA" jajaja just giving you a hard time... great job driving... do i smell some powder puff action in the near future??

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
Good job!!! When is your first official race???? Tell Adam he needs to let you run the 16 car for real now!!!:D

XTEENA

Adam's better half
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I need some more or alot more seat time practice first...hopefully i can race it! I had a blast out there, first time ever driving the thing.

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
I need some more or alot more seat time practice first...hopefully i can race it! I had a blast out there, first time ever driving the thing.

Stay with it!!! It would be awesome for you guys to race together! I can only imagine how good it would feel to race together with my wife and son! My wife has a broken back that has been fused so she can't race off-road but me and my son still look forward to racing together somehow someway in the future!!!:D

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
RDC Crypto
XT that is AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing you looked good out there!! :) I can't wait to see your first race!! :D:D

~~Girl Power~~ :D :cool:

Demp

#mikesson
RDC Crypto
DDAAAAAANNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what im talking about!!!! XTEENA " Lead Foot " Ashcraft!!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:cool:

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
Nice video, Christina! Good audio, too. Nice meeting you and Adam at Primm last week. Great to see women getting after it! I think there needs to be a co-ed race where the sex must change each lap. Either that or add times for his and hers race for overall winner!