XX tech and parts thread

afortune46

Yeah not too bad , 5 podiums I think it was and one win , was really cool having Todd Leduc in our pit and running the car , totally down to earth and just out to have fun and win - can't get much better than that.

pretty successful season all and all.

slvrbullet

Who all has moved the stock radiator to the back? I was trying to avoid this but the heat is getting ridiculous and it doesn't seem to burp the air out all that easy unless on a incline. Does anyone have any pictures how they did theirs? Mostly looking at how you mounted it and if you used any shrouding. to direct air into the radiator.

afortune46

Who all has moved the stock radiator to the back? I was trying to avoid this but the heat is getting ridiculous and it doesn't seem to burp the air out all that easy unless on a incline. Does anyone have any pictures how they did theirs? Mostly looking at how you mounted it and if you used any shrouding. to direct air into the radiator.
We do it on all of our race cars, use the oem radiator and fans , just made mounts on the cage, then brought a spar down - Im sure I have pics somewhere I can dig up. We dont use any ducting , just have the fans powered on using a switch and the only time we get hot is when the mud packs in otherwise we are running 185-190 WOT for 14 laps.