Yay another new class....

Reaction
I just heard about bitd coming out with another new class. It is essentially a 7200 truck but only eco boost motors allowed (same motor that is already legal in 7200 ) and has to have live rear end and tb400 . Enyone else know about this. I think it is crazy we are making a new class with same rules as another class and is a class with low car counts already as it is. I get trying to get away from big motor bills but this motor has been proven and shown competitive to be budget friendly and after two years the people that are going to run that motor have already switched. So now with new class we will go from 10ish cars per race to maybe 3 or 4 per class. And with that who knows how long sponsors like ford will stick around.....rant over

pgarfinkle

Reaction
If it is a new class with an Eco boost motor only, than I doubt that this would be a cause for Ford to leave BITD. Most likely it would be the opposite regardless of the car count.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
If it is a new class with an Eco boost motor only, than I doubt that this would be a cause for Ford to leave BITD. Most likely it would be the opposite regardless of the car count.

Right? Ford likes "wins" and DGAF about how much competition they had in their class to get said wins. #marketing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slippery P

Reaction
It’s true...

Bro_Gill

Reaction
I have heard it won't be Ford only. There are other builders with smallish turbo motors that go in trucks in other countries. I have also heard that yes, this class is real and may have more than 1 factory supporting it. Wouldn't that be terrible?

dislocated1

Reaction
Probably gonna pan out as well as 6200.....