Yerington pictures!!

1971Ford

Reaction
Well Finals are done so its time to get working on the pictures!
I have Rescue Racing, Sullivan, 535, 126, and Phenix done.
1029 and 858 are next.
Same as always, let me know your car number and Ill start working on your pictures. Photos are free of charge, and donations are accepted to help get the '71 on the course sometime this century :D

Here are a few random pictures.
http://speedbumpracing.com/

Check out Lyman and Cougarfreak for other great shots

cougarfreak

Reaction
I am in th process of cropping and posting Dianne's photos on Cougarfreakphoto.com (sorry for the delay) I will have them up after this weekend. Keep watching for them. I post as I go... I will also have April's Prairie City race photos soon thereafter. Thank you for all of your patience, and support.

cougarfreak

Reaction
Sorry for the delay, no excuse other than life happens. Yerington's pics are ready for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. Dianne got some really great shots on the stadium jump. If you launched it, she probably caught it!!!! I'm going to get April's PC pics up after Fallon's. I'll see ya there!!!!

chasinbaja

Reaction
Speedbump, great pix! It was nice meeting you guys, this is Brad from Baja-Bandits (we winched your prerunner onto the trailer at check 1). Sorry to hear ya didnt make it very far but I hope you all had a good time!
Let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.
Brad

1971Ford

Reaction
Speedbump, great pix! It was nice meeting you guys, this is Brad from Baja-Bandits (we winched your prerunner onto the trailer at check 1). Sorry to hear ya didnt make it very far but I hope you all had a good time!
Let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.
Brad

Thanks a bunch for the winch help! We had a great time even though we didn't make it very far... but not many people did. 9 finishers out of 37! Ouch.
I just started the Hawthorne pics thread as well.
thanks