Yerington Stories and Pics for vorra.com

billymanfroy

Reaction
I'm starting this thread now so all you nutbags can post your wild stories and pics & vids (x-rated a plus!) and results after the race so we can add it to the site.

Be safe and good luck to all of you.

Billy

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction
If you want to submit video footage, we can work with just about anything. If you don't have a way to edit, you can always send Billy or me your miniDV, Digital8, 8MM, or VHS tapes. We'll send them back in a timely manor, and most likey send you a DVD with your footage edited in return.

I might go as far as putting together a DVD with all of the race footage and still photos from the year and give them out at the award ceremony at the end of the year. Let me know if you guys think that is a good idea.

billymanfroy

Reaction
OK, everyone let have the goods! It was a really fast course and I saw a lot more spectators with cameras than I remember seeing before.

Cindy Monroe was standing at the "stadium" jump all day and I KNOW I skyed that thing 2 out of 3 times. Some of the faster buggies must have really launched there. There was a yellow cattle guard out towards Pit 3 also that I hit at 6000+ RPM in 3rd. Didn't get very high there, but I bet I covered a lot of ground!

Let see the pics and vids and hear some stories folks.

P.S. Losing sucks.

Billy