YFZ 450 Exhaust

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
I just installed the new FMF Ti-Header and mufler to day. It sounds awesome! It took me around 1.5 hours to install the exhaust and re jet it.

Attachments

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
The next items are, custom axis shocks, lonstar rear axle and A-Arms, IMS desert tank, IMS foot pegs, bumper, brake and shifter levers. I will post pictures as the quad comes together. This quad will also be on display at the Off-road expo in pamona October 4-5th.

sirhk100

Reaction
Looks sick!!! You gonna hack up the fenders or anything? What other plans are in store for it? You got paddles yet? I'll bet that's one hell of a fun ride at Glamis!!!

desertratt

Reaction
heres the ims tank installed

Attachments

motoxscott

Reaction
I've never heard of "Flow" exhaust. Are they a new company or something imported ?

desertratt

Reaction
they used to be noleen. they got tired of paying a royalty for the name so they dropped the noleen and became flow. they are in corona.

sirhk100

Reaction
The best 4 stroke exhaust system I've ever used or tested by far is from a company called Thunder Alley. It's a guy up in Sac. that hand makes them and hand tigs them out of Stainless. They're all 100% hand made. The tubing is even rolled and tigged by him. I know he has them for the CRF and YZFs, I think he was getting into the quads also. Last I saw they were cheaper then anyone else. I 100% recommend them!!!!

Sorry, I know this isn't YFZ related but just thought I'd give this guy a plug. I've met him at the track and he comes off as a good guy. When I bought one for my YZF he was at the track and went around to everyone there with a bike he had a system for and offered to bolt it on and let them demo it on the track. I did it and was blown away. I ordered one like a month later. It showed up about 3 weeks later and I hadn't even paid for it. He just shipped it with a note saying to send him a check when I had a chance or to return it if I wasn't happy for some reason. That's pretty cool to me!!!

http://www.thunder-alley.net/