Yokohama at the MORE 500

CodyS

DA Un`
Reaction
We are planning on being at the race for all you tire needs. So stop by the box truck at tech for any tire needs or if you need some new shoes for your ride. If you would like to pre-order any tires call Trackside Performance at 949-589-5394.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
That's what I'm talking about. Great support. Good job Yokohama and Trackside.. Hey after zero flats at the MINT I'm sold

RCinqMars

Reaction
That's what I'm talking about. Great support. Good job Yokohama and Trackside.. Hey after zero flats at the MINT I'm sold

ZERO flats and not getting stuck in San Felipe really sold me.....yokohama geolanders are awesome, and trackside support is top notch.

joe1369

Reaction
O.K., the Yoko website is not really full of info on the offroad products that are available. Sell us!!!!!! What are the comperable Yoko's to the BFG Project type tire in a 35-12.5-15, what are the tire weights etc??? Or where is the info available. Thanks for supporting M.O.R.:DE.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
O.K., the Yoko website is not really full of info on the offroad products that are available. Sell us!!!!!! What are the comperable Yoko's to the BFG Project type tire in a 35-12.5-15, what are the tire weights etc??? Or where is the info available. Thanks for supporting M.O.R.:DE.

Did you see this page on their site? http://www.yokohamatire.com/tires/competition.aspx This is all I can find right now, but I am sure someone else from the DA will chime in about Yokohama.

CodyS

DA Un`
Reaction
The tire that i would recommend the geolander m/t for a replacement for the bfgs. Its the same tire that Heidi runs on her 7 truck and her 6 truck. We also run them on all of our pre runners and they work great. The weight is 58lbs per tire. I dont know what the BFGs run. If you want any of those let us know because we usally bring mostly the smaller buggy tires. I will be out of the shop until monday at Caliente but if you want to know anything else about them you can give us a call on monday and ask for Cody.

Cheater

Reaction
The tire that i would recommend the geolander m/t for a replacement for the bfgs. Its the same tire that Heidi runs on her 7 truck and her 6 truck. We also run them on all of our pre runners and they work great. The weight is 58lbs per tire. I dont know what the BFGs run. If you want any of those let us know because we usally bring mostly the smaller buggy tires. I will be out of the shop until monday at Caliente but if you want to know anything else about them you can give us a call on monday and ask for Cody.

Do you still Have my tires? Ha! sorry I have been busy can you deliver?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Hey Cody the next Cheater lets his tires go bad let me know. I can properly dispose of them for you (lol)

CodyS

DA Un`
Reaction
haha no problem. Cheater might be able to come get them if he would stop going to the river every weekend.

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
Cody, will you be bringing your car out?