You All Suck!...I'm Leaving.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
The title is a old internet gag when someone goes on a trip. Just for you that don't know.

I am off to Ireland in the morning for a couple of weeks of adventure. I promise pictures when we get back or if we get internet might post while there. The whole family is going and it should be fun or total chaos:eek:

Haven't been there yet, so it was a let's do it to see the place.

Back in a couple of weeks. :cool:

It will be nice to get out of the heat as the temps there are in the mid 60's.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
The title is a old internet gag when someone goes on a trip. Just for you that don't know.

I am off to Ireland in the morning for a couple of weeks of adventure. I promise pictures when we get back or if we get internet might post while there. The whole family is going and it should be fun or total chaos:eek:

Haven't been there yet, so it was a let's do it to see the place.

Back in a couple of weeks. :cool:

It will be nice to get out of the heat as the temps there are in the mid 60's.
go away you big jerk!

and have fun, take pics, get an RDC sighting one, and bring me a cool souvenir!:)

Reaction
Accchhhkk! But don' a be bringing me Danny Boy n'mere o' thet blarney, for 'n he's got plenty 'nuff awl ready!

randy s

Reaction
have a nice time. i have friends who went there. don't worry, you'll get used to driving on skinny roads on the wrong side.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Are you posting from a pub in Ireland?

How is it over there?
No, from the hotel room. But I just came from the pub.:D

Not too bad, did the Guness brewery today and cruised around town. It is freaking expensive here, 1 euro =1.50 dollars and nothing is cheap. The food is good and people freindly, the beer is good too. I'm looking forward to seeing the countryside in a couple days. Not liking the city too much as it is crowded here. It is the tourist season and everyone around Europe is out in force.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
No, from the hotel room. But I just came from the pub.:D

Not too bad, did the Guness brewery today and cruised around town. It is freaking expensive here, 1 euro =1.50 dollars and nothing is cheap. The food is good and people freindly, the beer is good too. I'm looking forward to seeing the countryside in a couple days. Not liking the city too much as it is crowded here. It is the tourist season and everyone around Europe is out in force.
Breweries, the country-side, and the golf courses will be the game-plan when I go to Ireland eventually - Have a great time!!!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I heard that the Guiness is far better than that over here. Is that true? I want you to do some serious investigating on this subject Trey. :D;)

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
I heard that the Guiness is far better than that over here. Is that true? I want you to do some serious investigating on this subject Trey. :D;)
It's true. The important thing is how you pour it from the tap. ;)
We were taught by the Guiness experts and I am now a certified Guiness pourer. I have the certificate.:D

A great pub down the street has tables that let you pour your own. You have taps at your table and don't have to wait for anyone for your next beer.:cool:

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
We were taught by the Guiness experts and I am now a certified Guiness pourer. I have the certificate.:D

A great pub down the street has tables that let you pour your own. You have taps at your table and don't have to wait for anyone for your next beer.:cool:
Sounds like heaven.

They just need more desert there. :D

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction

HOLY CRAP!!! I am moving. see if there are any available places for me please??? the closer to the bar the better. :D

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
HOLY CRAP!!! I am moving. see if there are any available places for me please??? the closer to the bar the better. :D
Duh....Dude....ya still have to pay fer it!:eek:

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
Hi Trey, hope your family is having a ton of fun and post pictures.

mgobaja

Reaction
We went in 04, really enjoyed it, Rained whenever it wanted. We went in August for 10 days. Was a real learning experience on how things are different, little stuff like not getting ice in sodas, unless asked for.