• Forum membership has its advantages....

You can't buy the first Dust To Glory anymore???

dan200

#BSF200
This morning while I was sitting trackside at the ultra 4 race in Reno in the SDHQ race support trailer a customer asked me if I had any copies of the original Dust to Glory.

"No, But I should. I'll make sure we order some and add that to my inventory" I told him.

He went on to tell me that he couldn't find them anywhere online. Amazon had used ones but they were sold out. He said he has been trying to get a copy for a long time and hasn't been able to. I found this hard to believe so I did a quick search on my phone and couldn't find a copy to buy either.

Admittedly I only put a very small effort into trying to source these so far since I am at a race track in a rock quarry with horrible data abilities but still. It's weird to me that this movie isn't readily available to buy online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bajafox

Accepted
Dang, I had 2 copies and loan one out, eventually just told him to keep it. Never thought itd be hard to get a copy

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

JDDurfey

I have given more copies away that I care to admit, because non racing friends thought the movie was cool when I showed it to them, but I knew they wouldn't go buy it.

I think I have one copy left. It is my "claim to fame" since I can be seen several times in it.

pwerwagn

I actually watched it on Netflix this morning!

I have a copy somewhere still. Guess I need to make sure to put it somewhere safe.

sb4pro

IMG_4150.PNG
I've got the DVD in my collection and the soundtrack on my YouTube music list already but a place to look for it is Barnes and Noble bookstore