You want it you go it-Ford Raptor Born in Baja on TV

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Just got this in an email and thought I'd share...

Good news. The Ford Raptor Born in Baja documentary will air on SPEED this Sunday July 12th. It will showcase the Raptor truck that is coming out and follow our build up of the race truck that we ran the Baja 1000 with last year. I saw the premiere of the long DVD version and the producers did a great job telling the story of the whole thing. They shot a bunch of footage from our shop here in Arizona when we were doing the build. Great footage of what goes into an effort like this.

People can contact me if they need more information. The longer 2 hour version DVD will be released soon too….

Thanks

Gregory L. Foutz
President
www.FoutzMotorsports.com
www.TROPHYLITE.com

FabioP

Reaction
Awesome show. Got to watch it yesterday (DVR'd)

Did you get some sleep?:D

GregFoutz

Reaction
Just got this in an email and thought I'd share...

Good news. The Ford Raptor Born in Baja documentary will air on SPEED this Sunday July 12th. It will showcase the Raptor truck that is coming out and follow our build up of the race truck that we ran the Baja 1000 with last year. I saw the premiere of the long DVD version and the producers did a great job telling the story of the whole thing. They shot a bunch of footage from our shop here in Arizona when we were doing the build. Great footage of what goes into an effort like this.

People can contact me if they need more information. The longer 2 hour version DVD will be released soon too….

Thanks

Gregory L. Foutz
President
www.FoutzMotorsports.com
www.TROPHYLITE.com
The show will be on again on August 2nd on SPEED again if anyone wants to try and catch it. Its showing at 2 different times so check your listing.

GregFoutz

Reaction
The 2 hour version DVD's are being shipped out now.... I will find out how you can get them and let everyone know. Drop me a PM if you need something sooner???