Your Dogs

fathead

Reaction
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374564270.232938.jpg
Spooning leads to forking...
The bigger of the two is James, 2-1/2yo bulldog/pit mix. The other is Talley, 7 month old bull mastiff/pit mix.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1374603479.749934.jpg

This is Shelby. She found us a couple years ago and adopted us. Turns out she had run away from the woman who was trying to sell her. She has no idea she's only 12 pounds...oh and doesn't yip like those taco bell dogs. Pure Papillon.

blue dog

Reaction
This is Jack. He has been to every Baja 500 and Baja 1000 in the last five years. H He's like a free pass through every military check point. With his head hanging out the window of my truck they just wave you right on through.

He goes to work every day at Baja Designs.

So true about the check points. In 5 years with leo in the truck at every Baja race, have always been waved right threw without hesitation.

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
Brulee (Cream French Bulldog),
Rocky (Brindle French Bulldog) and
Ruby (Reverse Chocolate Rednose Pit)

Attachments

JasonHutter

Reaction
Thnkpnk, here is Chauncey. Looks real similar to your brindle! He is about 3 1/2 yrs old.

Jason

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1374814666.069956.jpgImageUploadedByrace-deZert1374814683.067008.jpgImageUploadedByrace-deZert1374814698.332850.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
HECK YA! He does! Mine's about 2 1/2! Yours fixed? My friends and I breed.....

JasonHutter

Reaction
Yeah, he is fixed.... We talked about that with our vet and we wanted him as a pet so they suggested that he be fixed.

Jason

y2kbaja

Reaction
My family is supporting a sponsor on a class 11 car and are going through "Petfinder.com" and should have a German Sheppard adopted this weekend or early next week.

Attachments

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
Yeah, he is fixed.... We talked about that with our vet and we wanted him as a pet so they suggested that he be fixed.

Jason

Well, if you ever want another.... look me up. I have contacts with more if I don't have any.

JasonHutter

Reaction
Well, if you ever want another.... look me up. I have contacts with more if I don't have any.
Thanks, will do! Frenchies are awesome!

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
My new kids.The front two are both shelter rescues.The other was a private party rescue.I love them all.

blue dog

Reaction
Last edited by a moderator:

blue dog

Reaction
Yep, Cattle dogs are the best. Leo, 9 years old, smart as can be, loyal, tough as nails and knows his place.

Attachments

KylesDad

Reaction
Yep, Cattle dogs are the best. Leo, 9 years old, smart as can be, loyal, tough as nails and knows his place.
Yes they are very loyal dogs. Leo looks awesome!

blue dog

Reaction
Yes they are very loyal dogs. Leo looks awesome!

Leo is a bit of an odd ball. He is much bigger then most Heelers due to his dad being 30% dingo. He is a 60 lb'er and built like a brick sh#$ house. Loyal as can be though.