• Forum membership has its advantages....

Your Dogs

blue dog

This guy was out chasing the neighbors peacocks again.
Neighbors don't care for me much.
I don't care for how loud there friggin peacocks are.
Leo just wants to know if they taste like chicken or turkey.
IMG_20190719_184224.jpg
KIMG0885.JPG

Jay150

Fellow animal lover here, have too many pictures to post in one shot lol. Here is a list of my extended family

12 yr. Black Lab
10 yr. Mini Pinscher
8 yr. Blue Heeler
4 yr. Apple Head Chihuahua
6 yr. Boarder Colli
2 yr. German Shepard
4 cats
1 bearded dragon
2 toads
1 tree frog
2 salt water tanks
1 fresh water tank

blue dog

We still don't know what peacocks taste like.
The other day Leo had a standoff with one, they just stared at each other from about 10 feet, neither moved a muscle. The focus of that cattle dog was like a laser beam.
I don't really want Leo to eat one, it will just bring about more tension in the neighborhood with all the horse people.
Leo is 16, for the most part he lives in his own world at this point in life.
Cheers

Attachments

blue dog

I learned recently that the peacocks are from the original Wayne Newton Estate. When he moved, he just left them behind. Who ever purchased the estate just let's them cruise around, but does not feed or take care of them. A lady a few properties to the South puts out food daily and keeps and eye on them.
Sidebar. Since the weather has become colder, I don't see them around as much.

JDDurfey

We had to say goodbye to Tank on Christmas Eve. He was 11 years old. He has had arthritis in his knees for the last few years and lately it got so bad he couldn't walk. He was mastiff and black lab and weighed 135 pounds. At that weight he was extremely difficult to move when he couldn't walk. The last picture was taken on 12/22. He was a good dog and is greatly missed by everyone in my house.

IMG_4825.JPG
IMG_4715.JPG
IMG_4818.JPG
IMG_4714.JPG

Attachments

blue dog

Met a guy at the dog park this morning with a cane Corso. First I have ever seen one in person. Huge. 175 pounds and only 2 years old .
What a gentle giant.
That's all I have, move along.