Your holiday weekend?

CRAIG_HALL

RDC Crypto
Website
www.halldesigns.com
So I went to Parker (Co. River) this weekend ,on the drive there seemed to be a lot of traffic,A friend said Desert center was packed.But the river didn't seem that packed for the amount of traffic? Any body know what happened to the 5 mph line that used to be before Blue water? There weren't any bouys and the cops didn't stop anybody. I heard there were no deaths in havasu so I assume Parker too. Pretty good but hot weekend.

Who was at the Roadrunner Bar with the Black RDC shirt on?

ACID_RAIN28

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com
Traffic was busy for you? I got to Havasu via parker Firday night and it seemed light. Got to Havasu and it was like 1/2 the people that was there on the 4th. Must be the gas prices or something. Oddly calm for a threeday weekend holiday.

matt_helton

Racer
RDC Crypto
Website
Visit site
i was in havasu landing all weekend, friday night traffic was non-existant for us, but we didnt leave OC intill 7:30pm. the campground was nearly deserted and the usual crowd at the bridge was moderate at best. we still had a great time but it wasnt the usual party atmosphere in the campground. and returning tonight we breezed home at 70mph. i dont know why, maybe gas prices........ but i dont really think so.

desertracer

RDC Crypto
I drove back from havasu today and left about 8am and only hit traffic right around outlet center till wild wash and from there on out it was wide open. Had a blast out in havasu.

GFC

RDC Crypto
Website
generalfabco.50megs.com
grrrrrrrrr justin and ur $1.55 gas.....
mad.gif

slimjim

RDC Crypto
i went for some downhill riding at big bear. i broke my right collar bone. too much air - on the last run of the day of course. typing with my left hand is slow.

JeffS

RDC Crypto
Website
www.RedRockOffroad.com
Wow, you guys know how to party....

All I did was have a baby !! OK, my wife helped too.
smile.gif

P1020003.JPG

Ain't she cute !!!

- Jeff S.