Your holiday weekend?

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
So I went to Parker (Co. River) this weekend ,on the drive there seemed to be a lot of traffic,A friend said Desert center was packed.But the river didn't seem that packed for the amount of traffic? Any body know what happened to the 5 mph line that used to be before Blue water? There weren't any bouys and the cops didn't stop anybody. I heard there were no deaths in havasu so I assume Parker too. Pretty good but hot weekend.

Who was at the Roadrunner Bar with the Black RDC shirt on?

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Traffic was busy for you? I got to Havasu via parker Firday night and it seemed light. Got to Havasu and it was like 1/2 the people that was there on the 4th. Must be the gas prices or something. Oddly calm for a threeday weekend holiday.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
i was in havasu landing all weekend, friday night traffic was non-existant for us, but we didnt leave OC intill 7:30pm. the campground was nearly deserted and the usual crowd at the bridge was moderate at best. we still had a great time but it wasnt the usual party atmosphere in the campground. and returning tonight we breezed home at 70mph. i dont know why, maybe gas prices........ but i dont really think so.

durtygirl

Reaction
how high is gas down there? Cheapest here is like $2.12

desertracer

Reaction
I drove back from havasu today and left about 8am and only hit traffic right around outlet center till wild wash and from there on out it was wide open. Had a blast out in havasu.

GFC

Reaction
grrrrrrrrr justin and ur $1.55 gas.....

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
We stayed local and had a BBQ on saturday. We had a Scooby Doo Moon Bouncy and a Snow Cone machine
Best part was when the guy came to pick up all the stuff, he said, "Hey where are all the kids?"

Austin getting thrown in the kiddie pool

slimjim

Reaction
i went for some downhill riding at big bear. i broke my right collar bone. too much air - on the last run of the day of course. typing with my left hand is slow.

JeffS

Reaction
Wow, you guys know how to party....

All I did was have a baby !! OK, my wife helped too.

Ain't she cute !!!

- Jeff S.

michael_loomis

Reaction
congradulations !! ..... POPS