youtube --top gear--

MALIBLOC

So I watch almost all of them, talk about a job. I particularly like the one when they travel through the US.

JMS

One of the best shows ever created!!! I heard there was talk about bringing a top gear to the US and that Adam Carola might be one of the hosts? anyone else hear about this?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
One of the best shows ever created!!! I heard there was talk about bringing a top gear to the US and that Adam Carola might be one of the hosts? anyone else hear about this?
They did a pilot for NBC but it has been cancelled to my knowledge. Tanner Faust was one of the other hosts.

PBR

They did a pilot for NBC but it has been cancelled to my knowledge. Tanner Faust was one of the other hosts.
not exactly cancelled... adam wasn't seeing eye to eye with nbc about how the show was going to be so adam is still trying to do it himself. nbc wanted more of a stunt show with big explosions and lots of hollywood bull crap and adam wouldn't co-sign on that so he told them to f' themselves. my good friend is in charge of all of his cars, he saw the pilot and said it was pretty good.

MALIBLOC

Adam corolla would be awesome!!

JMS

not exactly cancelled... adam wasn't seeing eye to eye with nbc about how the show was going to be so adam is still trying to do it himself. nbc wanted more of a stunt show with big explosions and lots of hollywood bull crap and adam wouldn't co-sign on that so he told them to f' themselves. my good friend is in charge of all of his cars, he saw the pilot and said it was pretty good.
Yeah I heard Tanner Foust was going to be in it also, that would be a cool line up, Sounds like Adam is trying to stand up for the show's integrity, it could easily be ruined if done the wrong way. I hope they get it done, would be a great show and a welcome replacement to our stellar line ups of reality show hell!

michael_loomis

Much better than a Housewives of *****... or *** and **** plus 8, or whatever other reality bs they can come up with.

oh, and BTW.. be sure to tune in to Daisy of Love this Sunday evening... check your local listing. (NO BS!!) :D:D

JMS

Much better than a Housewives of *****... or *** and **** plus 8, or whatever other reality bs they can come up with.

oh, and BTW.. be sure to tune in to Daisy of Love this Sunday evening... check your local listing. (NO BS!!) :D:D
I just hope I dont catch anything from just watching her show...:)