You've got to take a look at this...

gammaman

Reaction
You\'ve got to take a look at this...

Take a look at this pic. This is my friend Gregs truck, I'm sure alot of people in here know him. Him and his girlfriend Jen are the founders of United Prerunners Society, formely known as Inland Prerunners. He just refabbed his front end and this picture was taken at a jump in Ridgecrest last week.

I was fortunate enough to be given a ride in this bad boy. Granted, it may not look like the prettiest thing up close, but this truck works like a fine piece of machinery. We hit a Butt clinching section about as fast as a CLASS 1 car would take it at 85mph and I seriuosly couldn't believe how smooth this truck handeled. We caught so much air and it felt like we never left the ground.

Now don't get me wrong, Im not saying that his truck is "THE BEST" or the "fastest thing out there", but I just want to give him Props for the amount of work it took him to build it by himself, no fab shops, on top of his already 40-50Hour a week job at a Magnesium Mill. It also shows that you don't need $50grand to build something that works great. I can't give an exact amount to what he's spent, but Im sure its not even close to half of what his truck is equivalent to. It gives me hope and drive to know that I don't have to be wealthy to build my truck somewhat close to the work that he's built.

CHEERS TO YOU GREG. GOOD JOB

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by gammaman on 04/22/02 06:41 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 5-20918-april02mdr184.JPG
    5-20918-april02mdr184.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 133

Tyson

Reaction
Re: You\'ve got to take a look at this...

I'll second that. Greg has busted his butt and has a kick arse truck to show for it. I want a ride sometime too.

Lates

Look at me, I can fly

MY WEB SITE</font color=red>

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction

Can you say GHETTO? Kidding Greg. Sweet ride. I was riding gun for an 85 foot leap when it still had leafs. You've come a long way baby(wink). Time for a Dan Vance VS Greg Gagnon grudge match? Toyota VS Ford?

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>
<font color=yellow>Self appointed King of ghetto fab</font color=yellow>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction

Just make sure all us video guys are there to capture it in living color!!!!!

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>