Zoo Road Videos

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.off-road.com/race/2002score/sanfelipe/video.html>
</A>
Click image for movies. A few more to come.

PJCinLV

Salvador

Reaction
Nice videos Patrick. Did you camp in that location or you arrive at the morning, me and amy friends camp just al most in front off you, on the morning we see that the Mc Millin Pit put in front off us.
Also a friend from work, was were the people run on the jump off the KIA Trophy Truck, he toll me today that many people were afraid for a time ( I think a car or two )

Mexican PreRunner

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Thanks fish!

Sal, I was about even with middle of the MacMillin pit as it sits next to the roadway. I was standing on the roofrack of my prerunner (white 4-seat, a-arm car with "BAJA.NET" on the front) and using a lot of zoom lens on a new, but inexpensive, JVC MINI-DV camcorder. We drove in about 45 minutes before the arrival of the TT's. A kind local group moved their tent a bit so we could get a few feet closer.

PJCinLV

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
As soon as Fidel returns with the laptop. He and his fiancee took some time down in Puertocitos. He should be back by Wednesday. Most of the images are from Trackside (thanks Jim!). We are now working with them.

PJCinLV

Salvador

Reaction
Patrick we were on the Silver Chevy Ext Cab and a Big Bronco with a DaffyDuck on the side rear windows ( On the morning they were puting a FORD TRUCKS sticker on the Skid Plate, also it have a 701 Chaser Sticker on the front window)

Mexican PreRunner

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I dont know if anyone noticed but on Saturday night in town I saw a Collins chase truck parked and on the front hood it had a Herbst sticker (one with guy standing holding gas pump) over theirs :)

Go Big Or Go Home