2020 YEAR IN REVIEW
MAKING CHICKEN SOUP OUT OF CHICKEN SH.
“And that’s a wrap on the best year ever”…is what we were hoping to say right about now, when this year began. But the Rona had other plans. What we ended up with wasn’t chicken soup, it was more like what’s pictured above. Despite the um…”interesting” year, we still hope you got out, had fun, experienced new things and made memories. We also hope you are already making plans for next year’s fun, both in the shop and on the trail. Thank you for making us a part of your journey this year. Here’s a quick look back at the outtakes and other things that didn’t suck.
INCASE YOU MISSED IT.
AGM EXR FUEL TANK | PRODUCT RELEASE
Whether you enjoy pre-running in Baja or going on Tours with friends and family. The new AGM EXR Fuel Tank will help you Go Further.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will gain:
– 9 gallon capacity (nearly double your range)
– Mounts low in your car so it does not affect handling
– Transfer fuel into your stock tank while driving. No stopping!
– Fuel up other vehicles with the built in external fill port
– Install in just a few hours, with some basic tools. No welding!
If you’re looking for a better way to extend the range of your 2 or 4 seat Can-Am X3, then GO FURTHER with the new AGM EXR Fuel Tank.