THE SAND DIAGONAL
There will be a new itinerary for the 4th edition of the Dakar in Saudi Arabia from December 31, 2022, to January 15, 2023 and 1st round ot the FIA-FIM World Rally-Raid Championship. The route will take the pilots from the beaches of the Red Sea to the sands of the Arabian Gulf in Dammam.
Discover the key information about the 2023 edition!
- An XXL bivouac starting with the “checks”
- 1 + 14 = 15 days of competition
- 3 days in the Empty Quarter
- The “Explorers” rewarded
- Random roadbooks: no copying!
- Bikes: a bonus for opening a stage
- A digital Roadbook for everyone
- Dakar Classic : 2 new challenges
- “Dakar Future”: a further step forward
Watch the best moments of the 2022 Dakar
Discover the landscapes of the race!
Dakar Classic: a great success in 2022 and 2 new challenges for 2023!
With 140 vehicles, the second edition of the Dakar Classic was a great success!
In 2023, there will be two new challenges: “Authentic Codriver Challenge” for vehicles that enter without modern regularity instruments; and “Iconic Classic Club” for original vehicles that participated in the Dakar in the 20th century, thus excluding all “replicas”.