Too busy to follow the fast pace of race-dezert.com in every detail? No problem. Here is a chance to follow some of this weeks Hot Topics in off-road racing without spending all day searching for them. This is where our “Editors Picks” come in. We hope you will enjoy our favorites as much as we do.
- Who do you think is the best co-driver ever? Have you heard of the people on this list so far? There really are some great names on the list and many times the co-driver does not get the recognition they deserve so this thread helps with that! Put in your thoughts here: http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64210
- Lucas Oil has added a huge purse to their final race weekend. The prize amounts for the different classes are unheard of in short course racing up to this date. This event should draw a large number of entries with everyone trying to fill their wallet with a little extra cash before Christmas shopping. Check out the prize amounts and more info here: http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64085
- This past weekend a group of RDC members including defending Baja 1000 champ Roger Norman headed to a pavement track to do a little racing. They entered a car in the 24 Hours of Le’Mons. No this is not the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans that you have heard of before, but it is just as awesome in many ways. $500 max value race car, road course, Reno heat, and K.I.T.T from Knight Rider, what more could you ask for. They started an update thread on their journey which can be seen here: http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64016
- A thread has started regarding all of the great deals you can currently find in the RDC classifieds. With the economy the way it is right now many people are being forced to sell their toys. There really are some great deals to be had at the moment. What are your favorites? http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64195
- MORE had a big race this weekend in what could possibly be the longest race in California ever if not in a very long time. They held a 500 mile race in Lucerne Valley. The lap times and stories are starting to fly in. Were you racing this past weekend? http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64247
- Our April episode of Video of the Month is now online. We are showing the SCORE San Felipe 250 this time around : http://race-dezert.com/vom/2009/
- A behind the scenes perspective of the TORC series debut in Texas – a critical look: http://race-dezert.com/home/?p=1500
If you liked this segment of our weekly review then you may RSS subscribe to this as a feed or continue to get e-mail newsletters.