Fox Factory Offers Grants Through Its Trail Trust Program
The information below was provided by Fox Factory. Please use the included links to apply or learn more about the program.
Trail Trust represents Fox Factory’s commitment to the future.
Fox Factory created Trail Trust to provide grants to organizations helping to preserve the places we love to play. The goal is to bring together diverse communities to build, maintain, and expand access to trails. In short, we want to make sure that the thrill of the ride can live on forever.
Trail Trust is FOX Factory’s signature community investment program. Our products are an integral part of outdoor adventuring – from mountain biking and motorcycling, to off-roading and snowmobiling. With that, comes the responsibility to promote the responsible use of land amongst outdoor enthusiasts and protect our shared playground. We also want to expand access to outdoor sports, acknowledging the importance of providing under-represented groups with opportunities to participate in activities that have historically engaged a fairly homogenous population.
Trail Building and Maintenance: We want to meaningfully support trail building and land maintenance for both cycling and power sports.
Responsible Recreation: We aim to promote the safe and responsible use of trails/land by educating the public about minimizing the environmental impact of outdoor adventuring.
Expanding Access: We seek to diversify the population that participates in the cycling and power sports industries which have historically seen inadequate diverse representation.
To learn more about our Community Impact program, please click here
- We focus our support on programs located within or closely related to the geographic communities where we live, work, and play. Priority is given to locations where we operate to maximize our ability to engage and support partners. We currently have a physical presence in the United States, Canada, Taiwan, Germany, and Australia.
- Your organization must be registered as a non-profit, non-governmental organization under local jurisdiction with charitable purposes and practices (e.g. 501(c)(3) in the US).
- Your organization cannot be a political or religious organization.
- Your organization’s mission cannot focus primarily on a disease or health-related issues.
- We are currently only funding programs and projects. We are not accepting applications for general operating support or fundraising events.
Applications are received on a rolling basis and are reviewed quarterly. Following the quarterly review, grant decisions will be communicated via e-mail.
Click here to apply for a grant.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Fox Factory at firstname.lastname@example.org.