Special built track layout using the best of all the terrain from the National and REM tracks.
Vet Classes only in all skill levels from 25 years old to 70+
Vet Pro Classes with former National and International champions.
Three Moto Championship format
Friday March 22nd – Practice Schedule 10am – 2pm.
Saturday March 23rd – Sight laps 8am, racing to follow. All Pro Classes will race Saturday only. SX viewing party in the Museum (Seattle Round).
Sunday March 24th – Sight laps 8am racing to follow.
* Amateur $60 first class, $40 second class, $20 third class.
* Pro $60 each class -100% pay back 30+ Pro & 40+ Pro
* No membership required
* No transponder fees
No refunds, if you miss the event you will have a rain check which will be valid for 6 months.
* Camping available Thursday (gates open until 9pm) thru Saturday night – $30 all weekend
* Friday organized practice from TBA – $30 for everyone through the gate, 3 day pass, no extra fee for practice. Gates close at 10pm
* Saturday/Sunday – $20 gate fee per person for a 2 day pass (gates open at 6am)
* Sunday only – $10 gate fee per person for a 1 day pass (gates open at 6am)
Racing Age Eligibility – Your age on December 31, 2018 will be your racing age.
Special Trans-Am event trophies with championship awards for premier divisions
Every racer receives a limited edition Trans Am T shirt
Manufacturer contingency and trackside support
Huge vendor’s row
* Moto 1: Gate picks will be determined by the order entries are received.
* Moto 2: Gate picks will be determined by the finishing order of Moto 1
* Moto 3: Gate picks will be determined by the finishing order of Moto 2
We use electronic scoring for our races. Transponders will be
required for all riders. These are included in your race fee! No Extra Charge!
Need help… give us a call 949-400-1089 or [email protected]