Hall of Fame 2019 Impact Awards presented by Glen Helen Raceway
“We want to recognize the people in the sport of off-road who have truly made an impact over the past year. There are so many great people in our sport it gets harder every year to select just five nominees in each category. The Impact Award nominees are on track to becoming inductees one day, and each year we will continue the recognize the up and coming generations as they continue to help grow our industry.” – Bud Feldkamp, Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame Inductee and Board Member; and Chairman of Glen Helen Raceway.
You can make an Impact – Vote!
- Email ballots will go out to current Hall of Fame Voting Members on October 9.
- Not a current member? To receive an Email ballot, Join or Renew at $25 or more here.
- Or receive a Email ballot with purchase of a ticket to the 2019 Induction & Awards Ceremony here.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for processing of payment and Email ballot.
- Voting closes Friday, November 1, 2019 at midnight. One vote per Email address.
- Honorees announced at the 2019 Induction & Awards Ceremony on November 3, 2019
- For questions regarding Email ballots or voting issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More About the Nominees:
Impact Award Voting Closes November 1
Honorees announced at the 2019 Induction & Awards Ceremony presented by 4 Wheel Parts on Sunday, November 3
Start off SEMA Week in Las Vegas at Off-Road’s Biggest Night of the Year
Limited Tickets Still Available – Purchase Now!
HONORING ROD HALL
Museum Open House, Legacy Celebration Slated for Monday, November 4 in Las Vegas