Join American Trails (And Two NOHVCC Directors) On 2/4 For Webinar – “From Industrial Site to Trail Destination”
Note: This webinar is hosted by American Trials and is not part of NOHVCC’s ongoing webinar series.
Title: From Industrial Site to Trail Destination
Date: Thursday, February 4, 2021
Time: 10:00am-11:30am Pacific (1:00pm-2:30pm Eastern)
Learn more and register here
Thank You Sponsors!
Thanks to a generous sponsorship from South Carolina Department Parks, Recreation, and Tourism, this webinar is free to the public. We also want to thank additional sponsors that include Voss Signs, the Bureau of Land Management, the Federal Highway Administration, the National Park Service, and the US Forest Service.
Learn from two case studies how former industrial sites were turned into trail destinations. Learn more about the webinar, learning objectives, and presenters here.
· Scott Linnenburger, Principal, Kay-Linn Enterprises
· James (Jim) Plummer, Planner, Minnesota Department of Iron Range Resources & Rehabilitation
· Pete Kero, P.E., Senior Environmental Engineer, Barr Engineering Company
· Rhonda Fowler, OHV Program Manager, Iowa Department of Natural Resources
· Natasha (Tasha) Nielsen, Natural Resource and Trail Technician, Webster County Conservation
· Dan Kleen, President, National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council (NOHVCC)