POMONA, Calif. (September 12, 2019) —The Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo powered by General Tire, brings the off-road world together, September 28-29 at the Fairplex in Pomona, Calif.
The Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo powered by General Tire is the greatest collection of off-road companies, parts, equipment, gear, action and experts ever assembled in America. Hundreds of aftermarket performance vendors will be in attendance, along with thousands of hardcore off-road enthusiasts gather for a full weekend of all things off-road.
From off-road racing to rock crawling, trail riding to sand sports, motorcycles and UTV’s, to camping and adventure travel, fans have the unique opportunity to meet and talk with the most knowledgeable people in the off-road industry. Attendees can also experience the dynamic world of off-road thru ride alongs, racing demos, celebrity appearances, live music, industry media events and product giveaways all weekend.
Off-Road Expo Highlights
- Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Demos will take place all weekend at the MAV-TV Proving Grounds, with professional drivers in purpose-built race trucks. The high-horsepower, earth-shaking Pro 2 Class will be showcased, along with Pro Lite, UTV and Kart Classes. Driver autograph sessions will follow each round of demos.
- SCORE Baja 1000 Exhibit will Salute Legends of the Baja, along with Unveiling of the Baja 1000 course map for the 2020 race and will feature a book signing, celebrity autograph sessions and more.
- Pro Terra Crew drivers will tear it up at the MAV-TV Proving Grounds all weekend. Watch these wicked off-road trucks and buggies get big air on the closed-circuit course and meet the drivers in the autograph session following each demo.
- Rubicon Experience presented by 4-Wheel Parts, Ride along the Rubicon Trail and get a firsthand experience of what it feels like to be in a rig built for extreme off-road conditions. Anyone over 15-years-of-age can sign up at the Rubicon Express booth all weekend.
- Performance Marketplace – Leading off-road vendors will fill the expo with the latest in 4×4 aftermarket parts, accessories, services and the newest industry innovations.
- Dirt Alliance features live action, off-road driving demonstrations from a wide array of expert dirt pilots from various disciplines. Meet the drivers and see their trucks up close at the Dirt Alliance booth all weekend.
- Show-N-Shine – The O’Reilly Auto Parts Show-N-Shine area will be bustling with custom trucks and Jeep vehicles, ready for Pro-Judging.
- Miss Off-Road Expo Contest presented by Shreddy, with lovely ladies of off-road gathering at the Main Stage on Sunday to compete for the Miss Off-Road Expo crown. This year’s contest will be hosted by Shreddy’s Blake Wilkey.
- Music/DJ on the Main Stage and plenty of Giveaways all weekend
The Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo powered by General Tire will take place Saturday, September 28, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, September 29 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Fairplex is located at 1101 West McKinley Avenue in Pomona, Calif.
Discount tickets are available at participating O’Reilly Auto Parts stores for $16/adults and $6/children (ages 6-12).
Discount tickets are also available online at www.offroadexpo.com for $16/adults and $6/children (ages 6-12), with kids 5-under free. Ticket fees apply to online tickets.
At the gates, tickets are $20/adults and $6/children (ages 6-12), with kids 5-under free.
Events sponsors include: Lucas Oil, General Tire, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Bert’s Mega Mall, Rockford Fosgate, Rugged Ridge, Hercules Tires, Fox Shox and eBay Motors.
For more information, including a full schedule of events visit www.offroadexpo.comor follow on Facebook and Instagram @offroadexpo and on Snapchat @off-roadexpo.