Media Alert! Updated Information For 2020 Season At Crandon International Raceway
CRANDON, Wisconsin (February 17, 2020): Attention all journalists, photographers and media guest planning on joining us for our 51st season at the “Big House.” For 2020 we are hosting two huge events — the 27th annual Forest County Potawatomi Brush Run on June 19th – 21st that includes the debut of the new Championship Off-Road (COR) series and Ultra4 racing and the 51st Crandon World Championship Off-Road Races and Red Bull Crandon World Cup September 3rd – 6th.
* Media Requirements: In keeping with our longstanding media policy, Crandon International Raceway does not charge for any credentials or media rights outside of commercial video or film shoots. However, in order to obtain and maintain Crandon media credentials in good standing, ALL approved media must supply the following promotional, royalty-free material to Crandon International Raceway within 10 days of each racing event.
- 20 high resolution, high-quality images, or
- Two minutes of high quality, professional level video, or
- A $200.00 contribution per race to Crandon International’s annual charity fund
If you have not submitted your content to Crandon for the 2020 Crandon World Championships/World Cup you must do so by no later than Friday, February 21st, 2020. We are working on some Crandon branding and need submissions for great action but also the entire Crandon Experience. PLEASE submit this content directly to Marty Fiolka via a www.wetransfer.com file.
If you have submitted content please resend (sorry) as we have had issues with our Dropbox files.
Again, the deadline for this is Friday, February 21st!!
Those media guests not in compliance with this simple and fair policy will have their 2020 credential privileges revoked. If you have questions regarding this please contact Marty Fiolka directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY!!
* Media Registration: We are working with the new team at Championship Off-Road to finalize media registration for both race weekends, as well as the Red Bull Crandon World Cup. All registration will be online and we will let you know about how the process works well ahead of race weekend.
* Media Hospitality: As one might guess, in 2020 we are working to accommodate our media guests in better fashion than ever, including adding a separate media office trailer(s) that seemed to work out well at the 2019 50th anniversary weekend.
As always, we also provide infield hospitality and restrooms in the timing pavilion located at the track’s finish line. Access to the VIP barn will be offered to all media at nights and for our annual Bloody Mary Media Breakfast for the Red Bull Cup race. All media guests will be provided food and drink tickets free of charge when they received their media credentials. These can be used at all track food and drink concessions. See you soon all our beloved media people!