Key dates of the 2020 Merzouga Rally
- 31 March: End of the 1st registration fee and shift to the 2nd one
- 8 May: Close of entries
- 24 Mai: Competitors arrival
- 25 May: Verifications and Free Practice
- 26, 27, 28, 29 May: Rally
- 29 May – evening: Podium and award ceremony
Merzouga 2020, one rally open to all !
Discover the world of rally-raid or improve your performance in real race conditions.
At your own pace, with a personnalized formula.
The Merzouga Rally, an opportunity to discover for beginners and to improve for experienced drivers!
Why participate in the Merzouga Rally 2020?
- A rally based on navigation skills and ability to evolve in the sport
- Develop all the skills you will need during your experience Dakar
- Enjoy coaching from acknowledged rally-raid figures
- Five days of continuous training with thematic workshops
- High organizational standards (helicopter, medical device, tracking)
- A work and development hub for the teams
- Enduro motorbike + serial SSV + car with roll bar accepted
- No license required
- Reduced entry fees (6 nights and full board included)
Unexperienced amateurs, come and discover the Rally-raid
Sign up for RAID :
- Discover the rally-raid and the desert without constraints
- Evolve on the same route as the pros
- Learn and exchange along with the coachs and the pilots
- Follow the track on your GPS
Experienced amateurs and pros, an opportunity to improve your performance !
- A classification based on your navigation skills and ability to evolve in the sport
- Compete on a challenging and diverse route in real race conditions
- Coloured Road Books and navigation tools similar to the ones of the Dakar
- Each at its own pace
- Learn in order to qualify for the Dakar