HJC started manufacturing motorcycle helmets in 1971 and has been the #1 motorcycle helmet brand in North America since 1992. With this accomplishment HJC decided it was time to get into the auto helmet industry with four models, the AR-10 II, the Si-12, the Fi-10, and the HX-10 II.
We recently got our hands on the Fi-10 forced air model. At just over 3 lbs (size large) the HJC Fi-10 is one of the lightest forced air helmets in the market.
The Fi-10 features a low profile top forced air with multi-directional air hose fitting.
HJC’s shields are made of a polycarbonate injection molded construction, which provides superior visibility over other brands that start with flat material and bend them into shape. They also have pre-installed tear off posts and a hard coated anti fog interior. There are five different shields available at $69.99 each, Dark Smoke, Amber, Clear, R.S.T. Silver and R.S.T. Blue.
• Advanced Super-Lite Composite Weave Shell
• Low Profile Top Forced Air with Multi-directional Air Hose Fitting
• Channeled Ventilation System for Air Circulation
• Pre-drilled for a Head and Neck Restraint
• Fire Resistant Moisture-wicking Comfort-Carbon Interior
• Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield with Tear-off Posts
• Optional Shield Available in Silver, Blue, Amber and Dark Smoke
• Includes Soft Shell Bag With Pockets & Helmet Bag
• SNELL SA2010 APPROVED
• SIZES: XS-XXL
MSRP – $649.99
Inlcuded with the HJC Fi-10 is a nice helmet bag that has a velcro pocket on one side and a pocket with a zipper on the other side.
Overall the HJC Fi-10 is a great helmet with many advanced features. I’m looking forward to replacing my old Shoei in the near future.