!!! RALLY ALERT !!!
ATTENTION NORRA MOTO & ATV COMPETITORS –
Flashing Light Safety Feature Required!
NORRA is requiring a flashing light be worn as a safety feature for all Motorcycle, and ATV riders. There is one specific light required as it has (DVF) Daylight Visible Flash. The light is made by Niterider and is model #5092 – SOLAS™ 250. Here is a link to the Niterider website, https://www.niterider.com/
• Lumen Output: 250
• Run Time: 4:00 – 40:00hrs
• Charge Time: 4:00hrs
• Weight: 82g
• Battery: Li-Po
• Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
• A wearable safety light – clip onto various straps, belt loops, etc.
• 250 lumen super bright tail light
• Group Ride Mode – be seen without distracting fellow cyclists
• Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
• Convenient USB rechargeable
• Super bright daytime flash mode
• Be Seen by cars = Be Safe
• FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
Daylight Visible Solas 250 Video User Guide
>>> CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO <<<