State OHV Action Plan Process To Move Forward In Colorado
NOHVCC is working in partnership with the US Forest Service (USFS), the US Bureau of Land Management (BLM), the Colorado Department of Parks and Wildlife (CPW), and the Colorado Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition (COHVCO) to improve and enhance the motorized recreation opportunities on public lands in the State of Colorado. In order to accomplish this, NOHVCC will conduct a series of listening sessions and invite Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) enthusiasts who recreate on public land in Colorado. During each session, the participants will be asked:
• What activities are taking place on public lands in Colorado?
• Where in general are these OHV activities taking place?
• What OHV experiences are you looking for on public lands in Colorado?
• Where might these missing activities fit on public lands in Colorado?
• What could the land managers do better to enhance your OHV recreation experience?
Without your help and the help of other OHV recreationalists like you, we will not be able to answer the questions above and you could miss out on a chance to provide ideas that could lead to enhancements to the areas and trail systems you enjoy. To help us gather this very important information, NOHVCC will hold two series of community listening sessions and we ask that you participate in one of these sessions. The first round of listening sessions will be on the Front Range in January, with the second set taking place on the Western Slope in April.
To see full list of locations, click here.