There are always major moments that stand out in your memory at any event. Whether they mean much in the end or not, those moments are spectacular on their own. The 2015 edition of Red Bull Frozen Rush had more than a few instances that made fans cringe or cheer (or both), five of which you can see in the video above.
5. Rob MacCachren and Scott Douglas managed to time the over/under jump perfectly on the first lap of their matchup, with MacCachren jumping directly over Douglas at full speed.
4. Rail slides in the snow are usually restricted to skis and snowboards, but Bryce Menzies managed the feat with a 900-horsepower Pro 4 truck on his way to a heat win.
3. The LCQ typically provides just a little action before the big show, but when Carl Renezeder and Todd LeDuc hit the final turn of their last effort to make the main bracket, they gave the crowd the closest finish of the event.
2. Ricky Johnson was in the fight of the day in the final race to claim the 2015 Frozen Rush crown, but a miscue on one of the jumps sent the 2014 champ off his line.
1. Douglas and MacCachren make the list again because on the last lap of their race to determine the final podium spot, the two nearly collided on the straightaway and then dove into the final turn side by side for a fantastic finish.
See the full Red Bull Frozen Rush highlight show on NBC on Mar. 1 at 2:00 p.m. ET as part of the Red Bull Signature Series.