VORRA ANNOUNCES EXPANDED NEW 2021 OFF ROAD RACE SCHEDULE
GLEN HELEN HERE WE COME
With an aggressive new ownership at the helm, Valley Off Road Racing Association is announcing a bold new racing schedule including both Northern and Southern California venues.
With the closing of LOORS, a Nationwide Short Course Series with a significant West Coast Short Course presence, BJ Butcher, VORRA’s Managing Race Director and Laura Butcher, VORRA’s CEO/COO immediately recognized the need and opportunity for a Regional Short Course Series. And in short order, BJ and Laura have secured the world-famous Glen Helen Raceway for the first race of the VORRA 2021 Race Season.
So whatever kind of off-road racing you love – UTV, desert trucks, desert buggies, long course, short course – we now have you covered.
For 2021 VORRA – one of the oldest off-road race promoters in the country – will now have 9 different races in three distinct racing series.
VORRA X-TREME SHORT COURSE UTV/OPEN SERIES
• An all-new race series for short course UTVs and vehicles geared for short course and desert classes
• 3 race weekends total. Racing on some iconic Short Course tracks!
• With the opening race at Southern California’s famous Glen Helen Raceway
VORRA DESERT OPEN SERIES
- Open to all desert trucks, buggies and UTVs
- 4 races held in three different Northern Nevada venues
- 250 to 300 miles in length
VORRA SHORT COURSE UTV SERIES
- Geared to desert style UTV’s
- 2 races both in Northern California
- Combined with X-Treme Short Course Series
• SURPRISE BONUS: Tuff Trucks also invited to the Quincy races!